Learning through Collaboration
Students exchange programmes propel students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives. They help in developing a global perspective in students through myriad opportunities of collaboration. In order to provide consistent exposure to the best educational practices followed in India and abroad and a multi-faceted approach to learning, students have been involved in the following ongoing students exchange programs:
- Educational Exchange Program with The Choice School, Kochi
- Exchange Program with Loxford School of Science and Technology, UK
Learning Outcomes of the collaborative programmes are as follows :
- The programmes encourage collaborative learning amongst the students from partner schools through sharing of best teaching-learning practices and progressive exchange of ideas.
- The students are able to work collaboratively within team environments to develop cultural and societal awareness, and appreciation of diversity in world-wide communication.
- They also get an opportunity to learn about each other's varied culture and heritage.
- The exchange programs instill a global perspective in students. They develop sensitivity towards cultural issues through acceptance of diverse perspectives.