The outbreak of Covid 19 has placed unprecedented challenges on institutions,
teachers, parents and students around the world. Enhancing professional
development digitally is the demand of the time, where social distancing and
remote interactions are the new norms. CBSE through its Centre of Excellence
(CoE) has conceptualized Technology Enabled Teacher Training Sessions to help
teachers make the most of the present situation.
Game bắn cá ăn xuTeachers from all the departments have been enthusiastically attending these structured courses to gain new knowledge and skills as per the demand so as to keep themselves at par with what is expected. Some of the sessions attended by the teachers so far are-
- Enhancing life skills- Effective Communication.
- Understanding the Need and Issues of Adolescent Education.
- Enhancing life skills- Interpersonal Relationships.
- Happy Teachers creating Happy Spaces.
- Integrating Values in the Curriculum using Values Education Cards.
- Understanding Stress.
- Gender Sensitive Pedagogy.
- Content Management in Class - Teaching Style.
- Understanding Bloom's Taxonomy and its application in Teaching.